What was this moment you might be wondering? It was the very moment in which I watched Justin Drew Bieber sing “Sorry” shirtless, under a waterfall, in the Vivint Smart Home Arena as part of his Purpose World Tour.
Everything. DID. Change.
Now? I will listen to him loud and proud wherever I am. He is a lyrical genius and he’s adorable and he’s deep and he’s… this is already a run-on, so I’ll just stop there.
After this epiphany, it has come to my attention that not everyone respects, studies, and stands by the Biebs beautiful melodies as much as I do. So, I’m taking it upon myself to list the Top 10 deep/thoughtful/poetic lyrics from Justin Bieber’s music for you all.
Hopefully, this will bring some conversions.
TOP 10 CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP BEAUTIFUL LYRICS
2. “Chillin’ by the fire while we eatin’ fondue.” If you were to ask me what my dream date is, please understand that my answer involves fondue (cheese obvi) and chilling by fires. Of course the perfect man thought up the perfect date.
3. “Many have called, but the chosen is you. Whatever you want shawty I’ll give it to you.” You. You You. I choose you.
4. “I never thought that I could walk through fire; I never thought that I could take the burn.” He is humble, and he knows his limits. (Spoiler: later on in the song he realizes that he should never say “never.”)
5. “Smile on your face even though your heart is frowning.” This is such a beautiful and touching lyric. I could be smiling but frowning on the inside. How does he know so much about me?
6. “Never say Never.” Never. Refer back to #4.
7. “Spend a week with your boy, I’ll be calling you my girlfriend.” And THIS is why JBiebs is the perfect man. I’m out here bending backwards to get a guy to love me, and I get a hard pass and get called a “friend.” After one week, ONE WEEK, he’ll be calling me his girlfriend? I’m. So. Down. Every DTR lovers’ dream.
8. “Can’t make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind; please don’t waste my time, time, time, time, time.” @ every guy I’m in like w/ RN.
9. “What you got, a billion could’ve never bought.” He thinks, no… He believes, no… He knows that I’m worth more than a billion (I’m assuming that’s in US currency.) Thanks boo.
10. “Baby, baby, baby oooh. Like baby, baby, baby nooo. Like baby, baby, baby oooh.” I saved the best for last, obvi. He’s saying so little but so much at the same time. Ya know?
BUT, that is why I am a true Belieber. I know all of these things and yet I still love him. That is true love.
Thanks for reading y’all. Now go listen to some Justin.
Keep it sassy ladies and gents.